I don't know what title to put 29.
Saturday, March 21, 2009 / 4:01 PM

I wanted to blog about kayaking, but I just went blog-hopping and I've gathered a few things to say. LOL.

1. Liwen has a screwed BG, rofl. Photobucket Bandwidth Exceeded image ftw.
(Click to enlarge)

2. YY is so definitely biased. Not that I actually mind.
For my birthday, I got this:(Click to enlarge)
In case you don't see, it's basically just a font-size-enlarged line.

For Fernando Torres' birthday, this is what he got!
(Click to enlarge)
See, the post is too huge to even fit into Paint.

LOL.

3. Went to Yixi's blog, and OMGWTFBBQ, PICTURE SPAM.

4. I really do look retarded (and fat) in most pictures.

5. Birthday dinner at Delifrance!
(Click to enlarge)
Yez, I told you I look retardedz.

(Click to enlarge)
My hair's a mess, but whatever! :D

Thanks to the people who attended for such a great time (esp. Renjie's epic confession), and especially to the people who treated meeee. :D


---


Okay, kayaking!

Besides the fact that we were stuck with Uncle Lau throughout, and that the place was just about a mosquito breeding site, and that we were awfully sunburnt after the second day, it was great!

Had a superrrr fun time with Liwen & Lydia on the first day.
HAHAHA, Liwen made a submarine out of my kayak. I couldn't even capsize properly to get my kayak emptied because it was just too full of water. LOL. Too awesome please.

Janson brought some spray like Baygon to kill mosquitoes on the second day. ROFL.
And we were spamming sunblock and insect repellent on ourselves.
The former obviously to no avail because we were all lobsters by the end of the day. Especially people like Jiaren hahaha. :D

Went to TM after kayaking on the second day and the girls ate at LJS. I felt like I was still on a kayak. When my weight was on one leg, it felt like I was going to capsize. Rofl.

Shopped around with NA before going home.

---

I finished Your Heart Belongs To Me yesterday! :D Stayed up till 1am to finish reading it, hehehe.

I am now starting on Velocity. :D

Alsoooo, I am moulting!
Yes, my skin is peeling and I look horrific. D:

To end off,
Boo school.